How will my child's medical needs be met?
- If a pupil has a medical need then a Care Plan is compiled with support from parents and in consultation with medical practitioners where appropriate. These are shared with all staff who work with the pupil.
- All members of staff have basic first aid training which is updated every three years.
- EYFS staff receive Paediatric First Aid Training in line with national requirements.
- Epipen training is undertaken by the relevant staff.
- Where a child has specific medical needs additional staff training with be arranged in consultation with the relevant professional.