Our school is an exciting, caring and innovative place that aims to provide our children, families, visitors and staff with the best opportunities and experiences. Dinnington is a place where learning is combined with a creative education and stimulating life experiences; where learning takes place through discovery and investigation developing our children's enquiring minds and offering them the very best start to their formal education. Our aim is to provide our children, families and staff with opportunities to establish a lifelong love of learning.
Dinnington Community Primary School has seen huge change since the start of 2019, with the appointment of a new head teacher, Jo White.
We hope that you will visit the school soon to see our fantastic learning.
Values & Ethos
We believe children thrive and achieve their potential through:
- A safe and secure environment, where they do not fear failure, as it is a stepping stone to greater success and understanding.
- A happy place where their thoughts, feelings and interests are used by our teachers to provide a interesting learning experience and create an atmosphere of belonging.
- A warm, caring atmosphere, where communication, team work and independence are a central part of the school ethos and pupils are encouraged to develop them through celebration and reward.
- A curriculum based on a broad and balanced learning journey, which is stimulating, practical, skills based and caters for pupils' needs on an individual basis.
- Equal access to the curriculum, regardless of ability, gender, race, or religion.
- Developing and nurturing an appreciation of the importance learning.
- A environment that focuses on the development of the whole child.