So we put on a performance of OLIVER! And had an in depth look at what is involved in creating a production. After watching a version of the production, we decided what props/costume and set we would need. As well as blocking out the number. We then continued to practice, choreographed and tweak until it looked it's best. We created all the props we could from salt dough and paint, and gathered the others that we could from throughout school. For sets, we designed the ideas we would like, and then as a team painted them to look realistic. After designing some of our own costumes and thinking about how we could create them, we painted/ and teabag brushed the tea shirts, as well as cutting rips and slashes.
The children pulled all this together to create a spectacular performance!