Our aim is to provide our children with opportunities to establish a lifelong love of learning.
Values & Ethos
We believe children thrive and achieve their potential through:
- A safe and secure environment, where they do not fear failure, as it is a stepping stone to greater success and understanding.
- A warm, caring atmosphere, where communication, team work and independence are a central part of the school ethos and pupils are encouraged to develop them through celebration and reward.
- Equal access to the curriculum, regardless of ability, gender, race, or religion.
- Developing and nurturing an appreciation of the importance of learning.
- A environment that focuses on the development of the whole child.