Ethos and Values
At Dinnington Community Primary School, we are proud of our caring, inclusive
and aspirational ethos.
Through our engaging and purposeful curriculum, we aim to inspire a love of learning
and develop children who have inquisitive minds.
We want our children to be: eager to learn about, and be responsible for
the world around them, take pride in their achievements and acquire the skills
to enable them to build a path to future success.
We want our children to be:
- Self-motivated and independent learners
- Effective listeners
- Confident speakers
- Fluent and enthusiastic readers
- Proficient and reflective authors
- Competent problem solvers
- Competent researchers and investigators
- Creative and expressive across the whole curriculum